Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Home Tour - a stylish bachelor pad near the beach

When I saw this apartment in the latest issue of Inside Out it really caught my eye. 
Simple, stylish and wonderful storage solutions for a small space. Also not only is it located in my area but Simon and I used to own a 2 bedroom apartment in the exact same street as this one.  
So many amazing memories from this time! 

This apartment definitely has a bachelor feel to it but I can also see the style translating to a family home quite easily. The blue couch, rug, natural timber pieces and round mirror is everthing I'm loving in home decor at the moment. Perfection!











Do you love it?  What is your favourite part?

Photography - Hannah Blackmore    Styling - Jillian Dinkel for Inside Out Magazine

You can read the article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover