Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Back to School 2018

The holidays are over and we are well and truly back to reality. 

This year is an extra special one as it is the first time in 15 years that I haven't had a little one at home with me. Noah started "Big School" last week and I can't believe how the years have flown and how grown up everyone is.

Jasper has started year 5 at a new school (the same school as Finn) and Finn is in year 10 this year.
We've got an exciting year ahead of us all as we get used to our new routines.


I am getting back into the lunch box habit and trying to come up with ideas that are delicious and will get the boys to eat their lunch. Noah has been a bit spoilt as he has had hot lunches at his pre school for the last 2 years. So I'm looking for inspiration to keep the school lunches interesting!


I like the Bento Box lunchbox for Noah as it gives him various bits n pieces to choose from.
I bought mine at Lime Tree Kids, there are so many to choose from.

Here are a couple of lunch ideas that have caught my eye......





I hope your school year got off to a great start! Did anyone's little ones start this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover