Saturday, February 17, 2018

Love Day 2018

How has your week been?
We are all getting used to the faster pace of life now that we have all 3 boys at school and adjusting to our new routines +  after school schedules. So it was nice to have an excuse to pause in the middle of the week and sprinkle a bit of love around to celebrate Valentine's Day.


I always get the boys a Valentines card (Simon too) and this year I decided to make a cute heart shaped cake with lolly kisses for their afternoon tea. 



I made a fun pink gin + raspberry tonic before dinner as a nod to "Love Day" 


I love to celebrate Valentine's Day even though some find it too commercial. I think it is the perfect excuse to say I love you to the special person/people in your life. 

Or even practice a bit of self love - like this relaxing milk bath I took the other day. Bliss!


Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover